Be afraid, be very afraid… The Halloween Spooks Parade is back to Waterford Retail Park. Dressed up and get ready for the scariest Halloween characters in town.
Kids will be taken on a lap around the Retail Park where they’ll be told ghost stories about the local area and its history. Plus: DJ, face painting and lots of sweets.
The Halloween Spooks Parade is a free event. To join the event, online registration is mandatory. Please follow this link to book your spot for one of the three slots.
Date: Sunday, 27th October
Location: Waterford Retail Park, Outer Ring Road, Waterford, Co, Waterford.
Time: 15:00, 15:20, 15:40
Terms and conditions apply. Please read before booking your tickets.
1. This is a fun Halloween Event with some common sense terms and conditions.
2. This is a free ticketed event. Please register for tickets on the Retail Parks Facebook page.
3. Please bring a copy (hard or digital) as proof of registration. The sweets and treats will be available at the event while stocks last.
4. Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Please follow the directions of the event team.
5. Photographers and videographers will be operating at the event. Please advise one of the event team if you do not wish to be filmed.
6. The organisers reserve the right to change/cancel the event should circumstances dictate.